Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sports Superstar

I started out in a field outside a large building. I was walking around looking for the entrance, when someone I know vaguely walked up to me and asked me out. I kept walking and saw one of my friends. She was excited to see me, and wanted a piggyback ride. I walked with her on my back around one more corner and went into the building with her.

By the time I saw what was going on inside, I was almost stepping in the court. The people inside were warming up for a basketball game. I dropped my friend off in the stands and spotted my history teacher, who was the coach. She asked me to play, and I agreed to.

I was a basketball superstar and never lost the ball in a struggle. I also made all my shots, even one left-handed shot where the announcer started flipping out and yelling in disbelief. Near the end, the other team gave up and stopped playing so our team played with YoYos and shot them in to the hoop instead of basketballs. After the game, I got back into normal clothes and found one of the basketball player's regular clothes hidden away behind the stands, so I gave those to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment