Thursday, July 26, 2007

Short Mix of Ideas

My family was traveling to a weird place in the middle of nowhere in the desert. We went to a town with many gift stores. Outside of one, a man offered me $20 for a box of pop-rocks I had bought for $1. I had only bought one box, and I wanted to eat it. I went to go buy another box from the store nearby. When I went to pay, my wallet had a bunch of twenties and hundred dollar bills to thumb through before I got to the fives and finally ones. My mom told me not to carry around so much money.

We wend to the airport, and that same guy was there. I kept one hand on my wallet. I saw my friend there, and she had just bested everyone at a game of golf. We went into an elevator and I contemplated putting it into express mode by holding the floor number and close door button after pushing the floor button the first time. I decided against it, since I didn't want to be a jerk and keep other people from getting on along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment