Sunday, July 8, 2007

Birthday Party at School

I dreamed that I was at school and it was an acquaintance's birthday. I was on a balcony and had a white rose. I blew the petals off the rose like it was a dandelion, and they grew back smoothly as if it was only natural and sensible thing for it to do.

I realized I was dreaming, and I decided I would try to summon another white rose in my left hand. I tried three times but nothing happened. I decided to move around, and I went down a ramp to get off the balcony. At the bottom, I saw a cart that wasn't there before. I lifted a table cloth draped over it and on the bottom shelf were three large white roses, much bigger than the one I originally had.

Someone announced the arrival of a girl from school and the girl in black as if it was gossip and they might fight since they weren't getting along. I asked where they both were and discovered that they were at opposite ends of the school. By now I had fallen back in to the dream, and I walked to the girl in black and gave her a hug, and met another friend that she had come with.

I went to the other side of the school into my chemistry teacher's room. There were touch-pad payment consoles on a table, as if there were a fee to be at the party, and I decided to see what I could do to mess with it. I drew a triangle and a square on it, and it started blasting the Bill Nye the Science Guy theme song.

No comments:

Post a Comment