Thursday, July 5, 2007

Paranoia

I was in a small room. The building was compartmentalized and extended in one direction like a train, and was situated to the side of an airport runway. The planes had people stuffed into tiny slabs and stacked them inside. One plane overshot the runway and went up a dirt deceleration ramp at the end, and it came back down relatively undamaged. The next plane went up the ramp but turned at the top and smashed its nose on the way down.

I started at the front of the train/building and walked past people I know sitting in the forward-facing bench seats. I walked out of the car I was in and looked inside through the tall windows.

At the end of the train I spotted my friends playing cards. I grabbed a deck from a drawer on the back of the train. Two cards were discarded from the game through a couple wood boards. I could reach the cards from the outside of the train, and I picked them up. They had two sides, and both sides showed that the cards were aces.

I went inside and saw another friend playing cards. She leaned over to me and told me she knew where my secret documents were, "under the bottom shelf of the bookshelf." The only person I "knew" I had told was the lady in red, so it shouldn't be possible that anyone else knew of their location.

I went to the front of the train to relocate the documents before anyone else got to them. Once inside the room, I closed the curtains and shut the door. There was a bird that had flown in the train and it just outside the door. I felt very paranoid.

There was a false shelf sitting on the base level of the bookshelf. I raised it and removed an AP study book. Tucked between the front cover and the first pace were my secret documents. My sister began to come in the room and I got her to leave without seeing anything I was doing with the bookshelf and papers. She left the door open and I saw the lady in a red nightgown walk up the hall and then turn to go in to another room. I put the papers back in the book, and hid them in a small gap between a standing dresser and the floor in the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment