Monday, June 18, 2007

Master of Time

I had a cool dream where time slowed down when I tried to do stunts in the air. I would jump up and then have time to figure out what to do.

After doing flips over things and spinning wildly in the air for a while, I raced my friend to class. I ran low to the ground, using my hands to pull myself forward and up if I stumbled forward on the slippery ground. My friend said CH2CHCOOH and the formula appeared on a bus that was blocking our path up ahead. We went around it in different directions and arrived at our destination nearly simultaneously.

Once, there a familiar looking kid said, "You know what else (referring to the chemical my friend brought up) makes you run fast? Nutella." I said, "that's ironic, since I didn't eat breakfast." I opened the door and my friend pushed me through the halls at lightning speed to a door labeled PSY. I knew I didn't have that class, but he did, but he continued to push me into the dry brown room and I saw a man who must have been the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment