Saturday, June 9, 2007

Exploring Secrets

Today I dreamed about having my dad wake me up and ask me to go somewhere with him. I only agreed to go because I was still groggy and tired. We drove into a metropolis and went into a building.

The inside of the building was very puzzle-like. There were passages leading to lower floors at the end of each room, and some were completely hidden. On one floor, there looked like there was no passage at all, but looking at it from another angle showed the back wall only looked like it was flat while looking at it straight-on. There was really a front wall and a wall behind it, and between the two were stairs leading downward.

I found a secret passage that was blocked by some kind of creature sitting on a stool. Once I made it inside the room, I saw treasure and mysterious objects. There was some golden thread which I tied to a piece of normal yarn and wrapped around my head.

A friend came in with a bump key and opened a locked closet. He complained that his key was being worn out and damaged. All around the inside were the glowing eyes of unknown creatures, watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment