Sunday, May 27, 2007

Splashing Earth

I had a dream that I was hunting an ancient dragon. It was very long, about 200 feet, and had large scales the size of one of my hands, each fading from blue at the point closest to the body to a bright white at the edges. Everything in the world was vibrant and saturated. Only a few colors existed, and the dragon's deep blue contrasted sharply with the light blue sky and tan huts.

The little town I was in was up in the mountains and had small huts that the dragon was destroying. It would dive into the uniformly green ground as if it was the ocean, splashing earth like water. The dragon would then come up in a giant leap, destroying anything it ran into on its way up into the air, and then diving back down in great arcs. I would wait for a swell in the ground to form where the pressure from its ascent was building at the surface, and smash it with a hammer when it came up.

No comments:

Post a Comment