Saturday, December 27, 2008

Journal is Up to Date

Finally, everything I have written in my journal is here. (except things that are just too horribly cheesy/lovey/embarrassing). I removed people's names but recurring people tend to have a theme so that it's pretty easy to tell if the same person is in multiple dreams.

I totally forgot about killing Zombie Jesus. What the hell is wrong with me? Haha. Only two really horrible killing dreams... that's a lot better than most people, I think.

I hope this blog inspires people to record their dreams and share them as well. Please comment if you read the dream, I put them up here to see what people think, and it will motivate me to record more if people are interested. Several dreams are especially long and should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment