Sunday, November 26, 2006

The CIA is hiding a Squid

I was sitting in a deserted school with one of my best friends, when my other best friend, who was a bird, flew in and pecked around an electric enclosure above us for wires. We asked if he was on a scavenger hunt. He gave me a puzzle.

In front of me was a deep pit, and in it were a tree with falling leaves, and some mushrooms. I had to match up the falling leaves to the mushrooms and some other nonsense to get the mushrooms to rise up and form a bridge to get across the abyss. Further down were a large wall of mushrooms blocking my path entirely.

I went back to the room I started in and sat down and worked on a difficult homework problem. We got up and we went to a fancy restaurant with some of her friends I didn't know. They all ordered dessert but I didn't eat any.

After hanging out with my friend and her friends I went to hang out with my other friend and his friends. I drove us all in a big gray truck. The truck had a large cab with raised seats behind, two side doors to the cab, one side door to the cargo area, and a large roll-up truck door at the back. There was no separator between the cabin and the cargo area, so you could get in to the back seats by hopping over them from the back.

We ended up in a CIA headquarters surrounded by a razor wire fence. It looked like a shipping yard except there was no water nearby. Giant aluminum sheds like aircraft hangers were all over, and the entire landscape seemed gray and flat. After some wandering outside the parked truck, we found a giant dead squid two stories tall in a transparent plastic bag hanging from a hook attached to the trusses inside an aluminum shelter and I took pictures of it.

Secret agents in black armored vehicles swarmed in from every direction, and ran into my truck in the process, knocking the halfway fender off. A security guard walked up to me and said we should leave now, and then asked me for a parts list for my truck so that he could send them to me and I could repair it. They left, but made it clear that we had to go.

We started to leave, but we decided to go back so that one of the guys could check out a piece of graffiti he saw. On the back of the squid were the words "Fenders are Gay" in red spray paint. For some reason, one of them drew over it in pink and was satisfied.

We turned around and saw something that wasn't there before. Across from the giant squid, in a hanger with a small entrance was a massive mystery creature, dwarfing the squid with even more tentacles, and it was alive. It was floating over the ground under its own power and I thought it was some kind of living mothership for an unknown alien race. It seemed to notice us and we decided to get the hell out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment